This article describes an alternative to registering people who shall have ID06 cards. The function must be ordered separately from Nexus.
If you are ordering cards for a larger number of employees, you can contact Nexus to access the "Import personal data from Excel file" feature instead of manually registering card holders.
You must approve all imported personal data yourself.
There are two types of import of personal data from an Excel file:
|Option 1||Option 2|
Download template for the Excel file
You can download templates with examples for both options here:
- Option 1 (zip file with Excel file and photo files): importData.zip
- Option 2 (Excel file): importData.xlsx
You can also download the same templates in the order flow in Nexus order portal for ID06 cards instead. To do so, follow the instructions here:
- Log in to Nexus ID06 order portal.
- Click Handle import.
- Click Import.
- A pop-up window appears with two options, click on the one you want:
- Download zip examples with photos
- Download Excel examples without photos
There is also the Choose file option to be used when the Excel file is completed. See below under "Import personal data".
Fill in personal data in the Excel file
Prepare the personal data as instructed in the example file. The following fields are mandatory:
- Do not add columns, the file may contain a maximum of 16 columns.
- The file may contain a maximum of 300 rows.
- The examples contained in the Excel template should be deleted.
If you have received personal data in an Excel file from Nexus or from your own HR department, data can be copied to the Excel template. If you are copying personal data from another file to the Excel template, note the following:
- Make sure the format is correct.
- Text field shall have formatting 'General'.
- Number fields shall have formatting 'Text'.
- Only information contained in the Excel template can be copied from another file.
- For example, "Cost center" does not exist in the Excel template, so it must be completed afterwards.
- If you create your own Excel file and do not use the template, it is important that your own Excel file is set up and formatted exactly as the template for the import to work.
As the ID06 card is an identity document, the same rules apply as on a passport photo or driving license photo. Read more here: Photo guidelines for ID06 card.
- Make sure the photo is not larger than 5 MB. To shrink the size, upload the photo file here: https://tinyjpg.com/
- The photo files name must not contain å, ä or ö.
- There must be no space in the photo files name.
If Option 1 (import zip file) is to be used for the import, also do the following:
- Place the photo files in a separate folder on the computer and name the folder images.
- Fill in the photo files names in the 'images' column of the Excel file.
Enter the photo files name exactly as they are called (with large and small letters, respectively).
Create a compressed zip file (for Option 1)
Follow these steps:
- Create a folder on your computer and name it, for example, Import 2019-05-16.
- Add the completed Excel file with personal data in the created folder (in the example below the file is named import.xlsx).
- Place the photo file folder in the created folder (in the example below, the folder with photo files is named images).
Example: The folder will look like this:
- Compress the folder to a zip file:
- Right-click the folder.
- Select Send to> Compressed (zipped) folder. Note that this can be done in different ways in different operating systems.
- A zip file is created. This is the zip file that shall be used when importing.
Import personal data
Use Google Chrome as web browser when opening Nexus order portal for ID06 cards. If you use another browser, popups can be blocked.
- In the Nexus ID06 order portal, click Handle import. More information about the order portal can be found here: About the Nexus ID06 order portal.
- Click Import.
- A pop-up window appears. Select file by clicking Choose file.
- If you are going to import a zip file with personal data and photo files, select your zip file.
- If you are going to import an Excel file with personal data, select your Excel file. In this case, you need to add photos later.
- Click Upload.
- If nothing happens, check the size of the photos and files.
- The personal data is now uploaded to the Handle imported card holder data list. All persons shall now be selected, one at a time, to control the orders.
- Click on the check mark to select a person from the list.
- Choose type of card.
- The photo is shown. Click Confirm. If photos were not included in the import of personal data, a photo can be added here.
- Add personal data if necessary, add email, phone number etc.
- If the person does not have Swedish BankID, check Add manual ID verification. See also Alternative: Add manual ID verification.
- Click Add to shopping cart.
- The person is moved to the shopping cart and is ready for continued card ordering.
- Go back to the Handle imported card holder data list (see step 1).
- The list of other uncontrolled orders is displayed.
- Proceed to the next person by clicking on the check mark and repeating the steps above (6 a-e).
- To remove a person, click on the trash icon.
- When you have finished importing personal data, go to the shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout. Follow step 5 in Order ID06 cards for the employees.