How do I see the card status? Active or inactive?
You are able to check status for all your cards in the order portal. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Nexus ID06 order portal.
- Select Handle cards.
- Enter name, card number, personal identity number, orderer etc, and click Search.
For more information, see also ID06 AB - card control.
How do I block a card?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the company account at id06.se.
- Select Card Management in the dropdown list.
- Search for the card you want to block.
- Select the card and choose to Terminate or Block.
Block or Terminate ID06 card
In the ID06 portal you can select Block card or Terminate card. The difference is:
- A blocked card can be reactivated and used again.
- A terminated card can´t be reactivated and you need to order a new card.
Companies will be invoiced a card fee from ID06 AB for all their active cards. So, it is important to block or terminate a card that will not be used anymore.
How do I activate my ID06 card?
I have problems to access the construction site - what do I do?
If you have problems registering your new card in the electronic cardreader onsite, do the following:
- Try to display the card for a longer period in front of the electronic cardreader.
- Place as much of the card as possible against the cardreader. Do not wave with the card, then it may lock!
- Have you activated the card? To work, the card must be activated. Activate the card on your ID06-account.
- Contact the supplier of the electronic cardreader.
- The card is activated but has stopped working.
- Check if the card fee to ID06 AB has been paid. If the fee has not been paid, ID06 AB suspends the card. Contact ID06 for support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the fee has been paid, the card can be used again.
- The card has somehow broken and needs to be reclaimed. Guideline, reclaim card
Where can I find my ID06 PIN code?
A PIN will be generated when you activate your new ID06 card. At some construction sites, you will need to display your card to the electronical card reader and then enter your PIN for access.
To check your PIN code:
- Log in to the ID06 portal.
- Click My cards.
- Click on your card. At the bottom of the side, click Show PIN.
- Enter your card number, shown as BB-xxxx-xxxxxx at your card.
- The PIN will now be displayed on screen.
What is the difference between visitor and standard ID06 card?
With a visitor card, you are not able to access a construction site or be registered in the electronic system (personalliggare), since the new visitor card doesn´t contain RFID technology. A visitor should always be accompanied by someone in charge for the site, wearing a standard ID06 card.