- Log in to the company account at id06.se.
- Select Card Management in the dropdown list.
- Search for the card you want to block.
- Select the card and choose to Terminate or Block.
Block or Terminate ID06 card
In the ID06 portal you can select Block card or Terminate card. The difference is:
- A blocked card can be reactivated and used again.
- A terminated card can´t be reactivated and you need to order a new card.
Companies will be invoiced a card fee from ID06 AB for all their active cards. So, it is important to block or terminate a card that will not be used anymore.
- Try to display the card for a longer period in front of the electronic cardreader.
- Place as much of the card as possible against the cardreader. Do not wave with the card, then it may lock!
- Have you activated the card? To work, the card must be activated. Activate the card on your ID06-account.
- Contact the supplier of the electronic cardreader.
- The card is activated but has stopped working.
- Check if the card fee to ID06 AB has been paid. If the fee has not been paid, ID06 AB suspends the card. Contact ID06 for support: email@example.com.
- Once the fee has been paid, the card can be used again.
- The card has somehow broken and needs to be reclaimed. Guideline, reclaim card
To check your PIN code:
- Log in to the ID06 portal.
- Click My cards.
- Click on your card. At the bottom of the side, click Show PIN.
- Enter your card number, shown as BB-xxxx-xxxxxx at your card.
- The PIN will now be displayed on screen.