Most identity and security solutions from Swedish-owned Nexus Group are provided through a global network of highly qualified partners. Our partners provide first and second line support. If they cannot solve an issue, they pass the issue along to the Nexus support team.
Support news – change of support system
We want to inform you that Nexus has changed the support system from OTRS to Jira Service Management.
The new support system went live 18 March 2022.
The Jira instance is hosted in Germany in a dedicated environment under EU privacy laws (GDPR, Schrems II).
OTRS will be available as a read-only system after Friday (March 18) for a short period of time, between 1-3 months. The access will only be possible via a link in the new support portal.
All new tickets must be created in Jira, that is, in the new support portal, or sent via email to email@example.com.
How to log in to the new support portal
You must have gotten an email from 'NexusGO mailer' by Friday (March 18) - this email contains a QR code and short instructions for logging in.
- Download the Nexus Smart ID app from App Store or Play Store.
- Follow the instructions in the email to activate. (Scan the QR code with the app and add info, password etc.).
- Go to https://support.nexusgroup.com and select Nexus Smart ID as authentication method.
- Add your user name and click Submit.
- Use your Smart ID app to authenticate by following the instructions on your mobile screen.
- When you are logged in, click Jira portal.
See Written instructions for the new support portal for more information on how to log in and use the new support portal.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MOBILE - please contact us and we will activate legacy login for you.
Questions and answers
We can not move passwords to the new site (double encryption and obfuscation) so new credentials will be sent to you.
Yes, you will have to re-activate Smart ID Mobile App.
The OTP will be sent to your mobile number if we have it registered, otherwise to your email.
If you have tickets you want migrated please let us know. Migrated tickets will contain all information (description, files, solutions, tasks etc).
For migrated tickets, agents will send you an email from the new ticket that you can respond to, since the ticketing system is different.
OTRS will be available between 1-3 moths after the change.
You can export your tickets in OTRS as a PDF file if you want to keep the history. See "How do I print a list of my current tickets in OTRS?"
To print a list of your current tickets in OTRS to a file:
- Log in to the OTRS system.
- Go to the Search tab and select the file format in Output to.
- Click Search. A file is created with an overview of your current tickets.
To print information about a specific ticket:
- Go to the Tickets tab and select the ticket.
In the ticket itself, press Ctrl+P and select Save as PDF to save the text (and included pictures if there are any) in a PDF file. You can also click Print... in the Browser menu.
If you click the Print symbol in the upper right corner (see the screenshot above), instead of Ctrl+P or Print..., only text will be printed, not pictures.
- SLA compliance: We will be able to monitor your SLAs automatically in the system
- Easier follow up: development, projects and support in the same system
- Better response: better overview of tickets and automatic reminders to agents
- Clearer overview: you will be able to see your tickets and the ones from your colleagues, and use filters to facilitate monitoring
- Test and pilot until 15th of March
- Fix any issues before going live 18th March
- Switch the domain (support.nexusgroup.com) and all email addresses (support, partner assist etc) 17th March night time
- Switching platforms requires that all ongoing test cases are migrated to the new system (done by support).
- We have decided to close all tickets that are on the following states: "waiting for bugfix", "Waiting for release" since they have a counterpart already in Jira in the backlog. We will monitor these tickets and inform you as soon as the solution is available.
- For any other tickets you feel the need to migrate please, contact us and we will do our most to help you.
- For any other cases we will contact you and ask how to proceed.
- You can export a CSV/Excel list with all your tickets. This is just an overview and does not contain the comments/articles. In order to export the whole ticket you need to go into the ticket and use your web browser function to print the ticket to PDF - this is the fastest and better solution since the print function from OTRS (the printer button) will only print text, no images. For information about how to print a list of your current tickets in OTRS, see Questions and answers about Nexus Support.
- OTRS will be available as a read-only system after Friday (March 18) for a short period of time, between 1-3 months.
See links on the right hand side of this page to videos and documentation on how to login and use the system.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Pamela Kiewitt, head of support.
+46 79 061 0416
If you are a customer of a Nexus partner, please contact the partner for support.
If you are a direct customer of Nexus, please contact our support team through one of the following channels:
Support and maintenance description:
Product lifecycle policy:
For Terms Support and Maintenance and general terms and conditions, see About Nexus - Terms and conditions.
We do not support Nexus smart phones.