The card can have the end state inactive or active. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script CardsScriptOptions.
In the section Process end status in the script, go to the CardsIssueActive variable, see the example. By default it is set to false, which means that the card end state is inactive.
- If you instead want the card end state to be active, set CardsIssueActive to true.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|False (default)||The card end state is "inactive"|
|True||The card end state is "active"|
Click here to see the whole Cards - manage options script.