A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases for the Cards package here: Cards - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script CardsScriptOptions.
In the section Process end status in the script, go to the CardsCertificateIssueValid variable, see the example. By default it is set to false, which means that the certificates are on hold.
- If you instead want the certificates to be valid, set CardsCertificateIssueValid to true.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|False (default)||The certificates end state is "on hold"|
|True||The certificate end state is "valid"|
Click here to see the whole Cards - manage options script.