An employee or external person that leaves the company can be deactivated. The related cards and certificates will be locked. The person can be activated again, but not the related cards.
This article describes how to deactivate a person in Nexus GO PKI Cards.
Available to role
The person must be registered and active.
- Log in to PKI Card Management service.
- Go to the SEARCH tab.
- Search for the person:
- In the drop-down box on the upper left, select Employee or External. Optionally, enter search criteria, for example Identity Status equals Active.
- Click the Search button. The search results are shown in a table.
- Select the person, or double-click to view the personal data.
- Under What do you what to do? on the upper right, click Deactivate Employee or Deactivate External.
A warning is shown, to notify that all connected cards will be locked.
- Click Next to deactivate the person.
The person is now Inactive and all related cards and certificates are locked.