Use case scenario
An operator wants to delete a default role from Identity Manager.
This article describes how an operator deletes a created default role from Identity Manager Operator. Read more here: Smart ID Workforce use cases
This use case is disabled by default.
- The roles must exist in Identity Manager Operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin with your admin user.
- Go to Home > Identities.
- Select and edit User.
- Select the Active/Inactive/Locked tab.
- In Additional Commands, click New (the pen symbol) to add a row.
- In Additional Commands, select Delete default role from the drop-down list in Process.
- Click Save.
Step-by-step instruction for the operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Operator with your user account.
Go to the Search page, select Default roles from the drop-down list and click Search.
To cancel the process, see "Cancel the process" below.
- Select the role that you want to delete.
Click Delete default role.
To cancel the process:
- Click Cancel to close the process.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
Use case details
|Use case description|
As an operator I want to delete a created default role from Identity Manager Operator
Delete default roles
Identity Manager Operator
Required user state
Search page>Default roles>Delete default role
There are no options for this use case.