Use case scenario
An operator wants to delete a created reason.
This article describes how an operator deletes a created reason. Read more here: Smart ID Workforce use cases
See also Create reason.
Step-by-step instruction for the operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Operator with your user account.
In Identity Manager Operator, go to the Search page and select Reasons from the drop-down list.
To cancel the process, see "Cancel the process" below.
- Click Search to get a list of the reasons.
- Select the wanted reason and click Delete reason.
- Click Next to delete the reason.
To cancel the process:
- Click Cancel to close the process.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
Use case details
|Use case description|
As an operator I want to have one general process to delete a created reason
Identity Manager Operator
On the reason >Delete reason
There are no options for this use case.