To see the deployment requirements for Digital Access component, go here.
Deploy Digital Access component
Go to the Nexus Support portal. Find Digital Access component and the latest release.
Open the appliance folder.
For Hyper-V, download:
For VMware, Virtual Box or other virtualization platforms, download:
In the command-line interface, navigate to the search path where the files are stored.
Verify the checksum for the .zip file or the .ova file with the
Compare the result with the digest file with the
If you are on a Windows machine, you can also check the digest using PowerShell, with the
- In the virtualization platform, import the appliance file.
- Check the network settings, and modify them if needed.
- Start the appliance, it boots.
Troubleshooting: If appliance does not start
To start the virtual appliance on your personal computer, virtualization must be enabled in your BIOS. If the appliance fails to start, please check your virtualization settings in your BIOS:
- Restart your computer. Press the required key(s) to enter the BIOS settings (see your screen at startup).
- Go to Security > Virtualization. Set Intel/AMD Virtualization Technology to Enabled.
- Save and Exit.
Log in with the
agadminuser. Since this is the first time you log in, you must set the password:
The license agreement is shown.
Press any key to continue. The console menu opens.
Do basic settings after deployment
The first time you log in you need to do some basic settings, for example set network parameters for the network adapter, and time settings.
- In the console menu, choose Setup system > Modify interfaces > [select adapter]
- Either use DHCP or set up the IP address, netmask and default gateway manually:
- modify IP
- Enter the IP address, received from the IT department. Return.
- Check the netmask and default gateway. Modify if needed.
- Optional: Modify hostname.
- Modify DNS, received from the IT department.
- Return to main menu.
Do initial setup
This article is valid until Digital Access 6.0.3
- Digital Access component requirements and interoperability
- Deploy Digital Access component
- Do initial setup of Digital Access component