Manage access to local and cloud resources
Smart ID Digital Access helps you to manage secure access to all kinds of digital resources, that are installed on-premises or available in the cloud. Authentication of online services is supported as well as acess to remote workforce networks.
Existing online services can easily plug in the solution to start using strong authentication methods to securely identify online users, by use of SAML, OpenID Connect or API.
Digital Access component is clientless and compatible with a variety of user clients. An access portal is provided where the user can find all available resources. For non-web applications, an access client is available to create secure tunnels between user devices and client-server applications.
Identity orchestration is supported, that is, a user account can be created dynamically when a user accesses a web resource.
- Supports identity federation via the protocols SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth2
- Supports OATH one-time passwords
- Supports RADIUS clients and servers
- Connects with public eIDs, such as Swedish BankID, Freja eID and Norwegian BankID
- Offers a webservice API for authentication and user management, as well as for configuration
For more information, see Digital Access component requirements and interoperability.