This article describes how to edit your photo in Smart ID Self-Service.
- Log in to Smart ID Self-Service with your user credentials.
- In Smart ID Self-Service, click Edit photo. To instead add a new photo, upload (or drag and drop) the photo to the Photo section.
- Edit the photo by selecting Crop. The default value is keep aspect ratio, which means that it will force the input image ratio.
- You can change the ratio according to your ratios configuration in the pop-up menu. The default ratios are "free", "input" (keep aspect ratio), "16:9": and "3:4".
- Click Confirm when you are ready with your changes, or Cancel to dismiss the changes.
See Set properties for Smart ID Self-Service for information about how to change the configuration for image crop and other properties in the CONFIG_JSON file.