Take advantage of complete Smart ID solutions
The Smart ID Identity Manager is a central part of Nexus' Workforce solutions to let you stay in control of identities and access.
If an employee forgets their phone at home, loses their smart card, forgets or needs to reset the PIN, there are best-practice workflows provided that include temporary access solutions and self-service to slim your processes.
Identity Manager is included in these Smart ID solutions:
- Integrates with Active Directory and other corporate directories via LDAP v3
- Integrates with certificate authorities, such as Smart ID Certificate Manager, Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) D-Trust, EJBCA, DFN and QuoVadis.
- Integrates with common physical access control systems (PACS), including Assa Arx, Bravida Integra, Evva Salto, KABA, Lenel OnGuard and Stanley SSM.
- Supports common smart card middleware, including Nexus Personal Desktop Client and other third party vendors.
- Supports integration with third party systems via JDBC, CSV and SCIM.
- Language support includes English, French, German and Swedish.
- Local card printing and RFID encoding supporting, for example, Mifare DESfire, Legic and EM.
For more information, see Identity Manager requirements and interoperability.