An administrator logs in with Smart ID Mobile App to the Nexus GO Signing portal, uploads a pdf document, invites signers and selects the required signing method for each signer. An email is then sent to each signer.
Each signer follows the link in the email to the Nexus GO Signing portal, and signs the document with the required method.
The PDF document is now securely signed and cannot be modified without detection.
The signed PDF document can be verified for example in Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information, see Validate signed documents from Nexus GO Signing.
- Advanced electronic PDF signatures according to the ETSI PAdES standard
- Compliant with EU directive on advanced electronic signatures (eIDAS)
- Remote signing in a central trusted service, ready to use
- Online validation in any Adobe Reader
- Support for authentication via Smart ID Mobile App, National Bank ID and external identity providers, for example Smart ID Digital Access
- Possible to integrate to existing identities such as ID badges, for example via your Active Directory
For more information, see Nexus GO Signing.