What is Nexus GO PDF Signing?
Nexus GO PDF Signing is a cloud service that enables your end users to make secure, digital and PKI-based signatures on PDF documents. You can either upload and sign documents in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal or integrate the signing operations into your own applications using the PDF Signing API. Let your users sign documents with any type of credential, by either using the built-in methods Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankID, or connecting to any external identity provider (IdP), such as your corporate directory. To use your existing identities, you need to connect the service to an identity provider, such as Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway.
Simply sign up for a subscription, and your users can start making digital signatures straight away.
How does Nexus GO PDF Signing work?
A PDF document is signed in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal in the following way:
- An administrator logs in with Nexus Personal Mobile to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, uploads a pdf document, invites persons to sign, and selects the required signing method for each person. An email is sent to each person.
- Each signer follows the link in the email to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, and signs the document with the required method.
For each signer, the following steps take place in Nexus GO:
- A one-time RSA key pair is created.
- The signer is associated to the key pair with two-factor authentication.
- A hash of the PDF document is generated and signed with the private key of the key pair. The private key is then discarded.
- The identity of the signer is securely bound to the key pair in a certificate, issued by the CA of the service, through the use of an HSM.
- The signed document hash, the newly generated certificate, and a time stamp is built into the PDF file.
How do I order the service?
- Product sheet for Nexus GO PDF Signing
- Nexus GO PDF Signing News
- Get started with Nexus GO PDF Signing
- PDF Signing portal
- PDF Signing API
- Sign document via Word add-in
- Validate signed documents from Nexus GO PDF Signing
- Connect identity provider to PDF Signing
- Nexus GO PDF Signing eIDAS compliancy
- Terms: Nexus GO PDF Signing