Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
1 For each tenant, a license for Nexus PRIME Designer is required.
- You can manage various identities and credential types, for both physical and digital access.
- There is a strong built-in BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) workflow engine to reflect complex business processes.
- There are standard modules for common use cases and lifecycle management.
- You can run separate virtual systems on the same software platform through multi-tenancy1
- There are separate user interfaces for system administrators, card managers, and end users.
- There is support for different authentication methods.
- All configuration data are stored in an SQL database, and many SQL database systems are supported.