An employee or external person that has been deactivate can be reactivated again. Any related cards and certificates will remain locked.
This article describes how to reactivate a person in Nexus GO PKI Cards.
Available to role
The person must be registered and inactive.
- Log in to PKI Card Management service.
- Go to the SEARCH tab.
- Search for the person:
- In the drop-down box on the upper left, select Employee or External. Optionally, enter search criteria, for example Identity Status equals Inactive.
- Click the Search button. The search results are shown in a table.
- Select the person, or double-click to view the personal data.
- Under What do you what to do? on the upper right, click Reactivate Employee or Reactivate External.
- Click Next to reactivate the employee.
The person is now Active. All related cards and certificates that the person might have had remain locked.