Old Version 6
changes.mady.by.user Ann Base
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Karolin Hemmingsson
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: updated to Smart ID names
The information gathered on these pages can be found under the Manage Accounts and Storage tab in the Smart ID Digital Access component (Hybrid Access Gateway) administration interface.
|A user is a known registered identity that is unique in Hybrid Digital Access Gatewaycomponent. A user can request access to a resource or get a ticket (SAML) for access to other systems.|
To To control what resources a user can access, a user account is needed in Hybrid the Digital Access Gatewaycomponent. The user accounts can be linked to user information already stored in your company's directory service (for example, Microsoft's Active Directory). By combining user accounts, user groups, user storage and identity management, you control which users access what applications and how.
- Add user account in Digital Access
- Add user group in Digital Access
- Add user storage in Digital Access
- Resources in Digital Access
- SAML 2.0 federation in Digital Access
- User accounts in Digital Access
- User groups in Digital Access
- User import in Digital Access
- User linking in Digital Access
- User storage in Digital Access