- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Nexus GO PDF Signing
is a cloud service that enables your end users to make secure electronic signatures on PDF documents.
What is Nexus GO PDF Signing?
Nexus GO PDF Signing is a cloud service that enables
your end users to make secure
digital signatures on PDF documents. The documents are uploaded to and signed in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal.
You can either let your users sign documents with any type of credential, by either using the built-in methods 3.14 - Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankID, or use existing identities in connecting to any external identity provider (IdP), such as your corporate directory to let users sign documents with any type of credential. To . To use your existing identities, you need to connect the service to an identity provider, such as Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway.
You can also have the PDF signing built into your own applications using the PDF Signing API.
Simply sign up for a subscription, and your users can start making digital signatures straight away.
How does Nexus GO PDF Signing work?
A PDF document is signed in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal in the following way:
- An administrator logs in with 3.14 - Nexus Personal Mobile to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, uploads a pdf document, and invites persons to sign, either with Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankIDand selects the required signing method for each person. An email is sent to each person.
- Each signer follows the link in the email to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, and signs the document with either Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankIDthe required method.
For each signer, the following steps take place in Nexus GO:
- A one-time RSA key pair is created.
- The signer is associated to the key pair with two-factor authentication.
- A hash of the PDF document is generated and signed with the private key of the key pair. The private key is then discarded.
- The identity of the signer is securely bound to the key pair in a certificate, issued by the CA of the service, through the use of an HSM.
- The signed document hash, the newly generated certificate, and a time stamp is built into the PDF file.
Yes. The following features of the solution makes Nexus GO PDF signatures compliant to the level of Advanced Electronic Signature in the EU regulation eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services):
|title||How do I order the Nexus GO PDF Signing service?|
An administrator account is now created, and you can try out the service by uploading and signing documents in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal.
In Services > Signing, select the added PDF Signing service, click Manage subscriptions, and enter your Invoice address. You will be contacted by Nexus with a confirmation.
The signing service is now ready to use in your production environment.
|title||How do I configure my own Identity Provider in Nexus GO?|
- Enter a Display name, which is the name of the Signing method that will be shown in the signing portal.
- Upload the xml file containing the Identity Provider metadata, for example idp.xml.
- Click Next.
Check the configured SAML attribute names in the identity provider for the following attributes:
commonName, and enter them in the corresponding fields.
The attribute names in Nexus GO must match those that are configured in the identity provider for the connection to work.
Either check Everyone from this Identity Provider is a contributor, or enter an attribute and values to define specific users to be contributors.
To let all members of the user groups
IT be contributors, use these values:
attribute = memberOf, value = admin, value = IT
If there is no group already in the user directory to define the contributors, you can create such a group.
The configured Identity Provider can now be used in the signing portal.
To set up an API follow these steps:
To upload a PDF document for signing, you need to be an administrator in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal:
To view all requests:
Signed documents can be downloaded within 30 days of the signing.
To download a signed PDF document:
To see the visual signature of the PDF document:
To validate the digital signature of the PDF document and see all the signature details:
To add the Nexus GO root certificate to the list of trusted certificates in Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- For more information, see Validate signed documents from Nexus GO PDF Signing.
How do I order the service?