- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Nexus GO PDF Signing
is a cloud service that enables your end users to make secure electronic signatures on PDF documents.
What is Nexus GO PDF Signing?
Nexus GO PDF Signing is a cloud service that enables
your end users to make secure
digital signatures on PDF documents. The documents are uploaded to and signed in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal.
If you choose to use the signing portal as a stand-alone service, your users will log in to the portal and sign with either You can let your users sign documents with any type of credential, by either using the built-in methods 3.14 - Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankID, or connecting to any external identity provider (IdP), such as your corporate directory. To use your existing identities, you need to connect the service to an identity provider, such as Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway.
You can also have the PDF signing built into your own applications using the PDF Signing API.
Simply sign up for a subscription, and your users can start making digital signatures straight away.
How does Nexus GO PDF Signing work?
A PDF document is signed in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal in in the following way:
- An administrator logs in with 3.14 - Nexus Personal Mobile to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, uploads a pdf document, and invites persons to sign, either with Nexus Personal Mobile or Swedish BankIDand selects the required signing method for each person. An email is sent to each person.
- Each signer logs in with Nexus Personal Mobile to signer follows the link in the email to the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal, and signs the document with the required method.
For each signer, the following steps take place in Nexus GO:
- A one-time RSA key pair is created in the secure environment of a Hardware Security Module (HSM).
- The signer is associated to the key pair with two-factor authentication.
- A hash of the PDF document is generated and signed with the private key of the key pair. The private key is then discarded.
- The identity of the signer is securely bound to the key pair in a certificate, issued by the CA of the service, through the use of an HSM.
- The signed document hash, the newly generated certificate, and a time stamp is built into the PDF file.
|title||How do I order the Nexus GO PDF Signing service?|
An administrator account is now created for you in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal. This portal is where documents will be uploaded and signed.
In Services > Signing, select the added PDF Signing service, click Manage subscriptions, and enter your invoice address. You will be contacted by Nexus with a confirmation.
The signing service is now ready to use in your production environment.
To upload a PDF document for signing, you need to be an administrator in the Nexus GO PDF Signing Portal:
As an administrator, you can download the signed PDF document in the following way:
To see the visual signature of the PDF document:
To validate the digital signature of the PDF document and see all the signature details:
To add the Nexus GO root certificate to the list of trusted certificates in Adobe Acrobat Reader:
The person who ordered Nexus GO PDF Signing service in Nexus GO automatically gets an administrator account.
To add add another administrator:
Yes. The following features of the solution makes Nexus GO PDF signatures compliant to the level of Advanced Electronic Signature in the EU regulation eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services):
- For more information, see Validate signed documents from Nexus GO PDF Signing.
How do I order the service?