- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
To get started with Nexus GO PKI Cards, do the following:
Order the service:
- Download software from the Nexus Support portal:
For helpdesk client computers, to be able to issue temporary cards, set up Nexus Card SDK:
If registration officers need to be able to enhance photos before card production, then these clients must also have Nexus Card SDK.
- Set up smart card logon and set the CA certificate to trusted:
- Save the CA certificate files from either of the delivered PKI cards.
- Set up smart card logon in Active Directory.
- Install Nexus Personal Desktop on all user clients, see Install Personal Desktop Client.
- Test the service, for example smart card login to Windows and issuing temporary cards.
- Now, you are ready to order cards for everyone in your organization.
For more information, see PKI Card Management tasks.