- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article describes how to set up Smart ID Digital Access component (Hybrid Access Gateway) to use an OATH-compliant mobile app as authentication method, such as Smart ID Mobile App (Personal Mobile) OTP, Google Authenticator, or Microsoft Authenticator.
This article is valid from Hybrid Access Gateway 5.12for Smart ID 20.11 and later.
- Add user account in Digital Access
- Authentication methods in Digital Access
- Change provisioning messages in Digital Access
- Compare Smart ID Mobile App with other mobile OTP apps
- Deploy Digital Access component
- Smart ID Digital Access component (Hybrid Access Gateway)
- Smart ID Mobile App (Personal Mobile)