This article describes how to register your company with ID06.
- If you belong to an organization, such as a municipality, government agency, region, religious community, foundation or non-profit organization, first see Connect organization to ID06, before you can continue below.
Do the following:
- Go to the ID06 portal and sign in with your account.
- Enter the organization number of the company that you want to connect to ID06. Click Get company information.
- Make sure the information is correct. Click Register company.
- Fill in billing information. Click Continue. If you are not the authorized signatory, you must now invite that person.
- The authorized signatory:
- receives an email with a link to the registration.
- clicks the link in the email.
- creates an account in ID06 (if not already done).
- reviews and approves the agreement.
- clicks Sign agreement and signs the agreement using his BankID.
ID06 verifies the company information and verifies that it is the correct authorized signatory.
Continue to the next step: Appoint card orderers in ID06.