- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article describes how you add manual ID verification (instead of verification with Swedish BankID) for employees that shall have ID06 cards.
Employees who needs ID06 cards, and who do not have Swedish BankID, can in some cases use passports or national ID cards to identify themselves. Read more here: Valid passports and national IDs to verify ID06 cards.
Do the following:
Add manual ID verification
Before you start, follow the instructions in Order ID06 cards for the employees to To add the "Manual ID verification" as an option to a cardholder, do the following:First follow the instructions in Order ID06 cards for the employees and when you reach New order - Cardholder in
When you reach New card in the order flow, do the following:
- Enter data into all fields and upload the person's photo.
- Under the Does the card holder not have a BankID? tab, select Add manual ID verification follow these steps:
- In the Select persons tab, select the person with the check box under Selected.
- Select Add manual ID verification if the person lacks Swedish BankID. The person can then identify himself by scanning his its passport or its national ID card. Read the details by clicking View more information.
- Click Save.
- The person is now ready for continued card ordering.
- Click the question mark to read more.
- Add the card to the cart to proceed with a new order or continue to the checkout to complete the order. In the last step of the order flow, you see which cards should have manual ID verification.
The persons who shall use manual ID verification will be informed of this in an email.