- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
For Personal Mobile, two options can be set up: authentication on the same device or on another device. To offer the end user both options, they must be set up as two separate methods.
Before setting up Personal Mobile or Personal Desktop, you need the following:
Set up PersonalMobile
Set the external DNS name, to enable external communication to the DNS.
To add Personal Mobile or Personal Desktop as an available authentication method:
Enable Personal to an end user
To enable Personal to an end user:
This article is valid from Hybrid Access Gateway 5.13
- Access point, add, set up and configure
- Add certificates
- Authentication methods
- Check supported cipher suites
- Deploy Hybrid Access Gateway and do initial setup
- Nexus Personal Mobile
- Set up Personal Messaging in Hybrid Access Gateway
- About Nexus GO - Activate Personal Mobile