- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
For Smart ID Mobile App, two options can be set up: authentication on the same device or on another device. To offer the end user both options, they must be set up as two separate methods.
Before setting up Personal Mobile or Personal Desktop, you need the following:
Set up Smart ID (Personal) authentication
Set the external DNS name, to enable external communication to the DNS.
Enable Personal to an end user
To enable Personal to an end user:
To add Personal Mobile or Personal Desktop as an available authentication method:
This article is valid for Smart ID 20.11 and later.
- Access point in Digital Access, add, set up and configure
- Add certificates in Digital Access
- Authentication methods in Digital Access
- Check supported cipher suites
- Deploy Digital Access component
- Smart ID Mobile App
- Set up Smart ID Messaging in Digital Access
- About Nexus GO - Activate Personal Mobile