Nexus Certificate Manager
Nexus Certificate Manager is a flexible and high-security certificate authority (CA) platform, accompanied by OCSP Responder and Timestamp Server, which issues, manages, and validates digital certificates, the basis for electronic signatures.
Certificate Manager supports a large variety of interfaces, policies and certificate formats, including certificates for qualified electronic signatures (QES). Certificate Manager is certified according to the international Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (CC).
Nexus Certificate Manager has the following benefits:
- Secure operation – The system is protected with PKI, uses dedicated roles for operation and follows the four-eye principle for changing policies.
- Multitenancy – Several departments can use separate domains of users, CAs and policies, by hosting multiple CA tenants in one deployment.
Flexible deployment – You can choose to install on-premises or – if you want a dedicated CA without having to operate the product – run as a service.
Utimaco General Purpose HSM
The Utimaco SecurityServer is a general purpose Hardware Security Module that ensures the security of cryptographic key material for servers and applications.
SecurityServer comes as a bundle with your choice of Utimaco hardware and includes a software HSM simulator for easy integration testing and evaluation.
The tamper-proof Utimaco HSMs offer scalable performance with the highest level of physical security and defense mechanisms for hostile environments. Utimaco HSMs meet and fulfill numerous compliance requirements and industry standards, and work with all common algorithms and interfaces (APIs).
Utimaco HSM has the following benefits:
- Configurable Role-based access control – variety of different authentication methods is supported
- Unlimited key storage – Keys can be stored internally or externally
- Future proof – supports quantum safe and blockchain algorithms, while being cloud-ready
|Aura - Panel|
|Aura - Panel|