- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
An attribute certificate (AC) can either be issued together with the linked public key certificate (PKC) or issued after the PKC certificate has been issued. The first alternative requires the token procedure being used to specify that both a PKC and an AC should be issued simultaneously. This is described in Issue smart card certificate in Certificate Manager and Issue software token in Certificate Manager respectively.
This article describes how to issue an AC, linked to an existing PKC, in Smart ID Certificate Manager (CM). This task is done in the Registration Authority (RA) in Certificate Manager.
This task requires that:
- Connect to a Certificate Manager host
- Issue smart card certificate in Certificate Manager
- Issue software token in Certificate Manager
- Smart ID Certificate Manager
- Qualified certificates in Certificate Manager
- Registration Authority (RA) in Certificate Manager
- RA user interface in Certificate Manager
- Select fields in Registration Authority in Certificate Manager