- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article describes how to install Nexus OCSP Responder on Windows.
There are two ways to install Nexus OCSP Responder on Windows:
- installation by running the MSI installation file, or
- silent installation, by passing arguments to the MSI installation file.
Both are described below.
Install Nexus OCSP Responder
» Nexus_OCSP_Responder.msi /H
» msiexec.exe /H
- Run the file Nexus_OCSP_Responder.msi.
- When prompted, select the following:
- an installation folder for the binaries
- an installation folder for the configuration files
- a path to the license file.
If you skip this step, the license file has to be manually copied after installation to <configuration_root>\license\.
For help with how to use an msi file, turn to Microsoft or type
To set the desired startup type of the "Nexus OCSP" service:
Silent installation of Nexus OCSP Responder
The Nexus OCSP Responder can be silently installed by passing arguments to the MSI installation file. In the following examples, replace
Uninstall Nexus OCSP Responder