- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article describes how an administrator in ID06 can invite a cardholder to enter personal data for their ID06 card.
When a person, who is not already registered in the ID06 system, needs an ID06 card, you as an administrator can send out a registration link from the order portal. The cardholder does a self-registration, and you (the administrator) will receive an email that there is a card order ready to be sent to Nexus.
For the administrator:
- Click on the company name in the top menu and select Handle invitations.
- Click New invitation.
- For each cardholder to be invited, do the following:
- Enter the cardholder's email address and click Add.
- Select the Card type that the cardholder needs.
- If the cardholder has a specific industry affiliation, select it under Industry.
- When all invitations are ready, click Send invitations.
- The cardholder receives an email and can start the self-registration.
- When a cardholder has filled in their information, you will receive an email with information that the order is ready to be sent to Nexus.
For the cardholder: