- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article describes how to change report database for Smart ID Digital Access component (Hybrid Access Gateway).
In systems with high load it can be advised to use an external database for statistics and reports. If the logs show numerous database errors or if instructed by Nexus support it is possible to change the database to another database that supports Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Structured Query Language (SQL).
This both serves the purpose of offloading the system CPU, by having the database on another machine, as well as changing to an enterprise database system.
Create and configure database
Stop the Digital Access component Administration service:
Edit the configuration file and add the required Java parameters:
Start the Digital Access component Administration service:
Required Java parameters for reporting database
This article is valid from Smart ID 20.06
- Administration service in Digital Access, set up internal and external communication
- Deploy Digital Access component
- MariaDB: https://mariadb.com/downloads/
- PostgreSQL: http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
- Microsoft SQL Server: http://msdn.microsoft.com/