Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway is a software-based authentication and federation product used to enable secure access to digital services – no matter where those services or users are located.
Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway is a software-based authentication and federation product used to enable secure access to digital services – no matter where those services or users are located.The product supports many user-friendly two-factor authentication (2FA) methods and provides identity federation, enabling users to log on just once (Single-sign on) to reach all managed resources. Hybrid Access Gateway is interoperable with Nexus Personal Identity Services services for PKI cards and PKI mobile identity authentication.
Nexus is proud to announce the availability of Nexus Hybrid Access Gateway 5.11.
Main new features in this release:
Other new features are described in these articles:
|2017-09-13||Nexus announce End-of-Life for legacy product PortWise Access Manager and Authentication Server (AMAS).|
Video tutorials and use cases
Video tutorials and instructions on how to perform some common tasks in Hybrid Access Gateway:
- Deploy Hybrid Access Gateway and do initial setup
- Upgrade Hybrid Access Gateway
- Set up access to Confluence
- Set up access to G-suite applications
- Set up access to Hybrid Access Gateway administration web interface
- Set up access to Office 365
- Set up Nexus GO as an authentication method
- Set up Personal Mobile authentication