This task is done in the Administrator's workbench (AWB).
The following prerequisites apply:
- Two administration officers must sign the request.
- Both officers must have the following roles:
- Use AWB
- CA and Key tasks
- A connection to the CM host must have been established (see Connect to a Certificate Manager host).
- In AWB, select the CA to be used as a basis for the cross certification, by highlighting it in the explorer bar.
Select Cross > Export Request and select the required file format, Binary or Base64, from the sub menu. Use Base64 if the request is to be sent to the external CA by email.
- In Select File for writing Request, enter the name of the file to be used for the request and select its required location.
- Click Save. The Signature dialog box appears. See Sign tasks in Certificate Manager for more information.
- Administrator's workbench (AWB)
- CA administration tasks in Certificate Manager
- CA tasks in Certificate Manager
- Connect to a Certificate Manager host
- Smart ID Certificate Manager
- Sign tasks in Certificate Manager