How to order cards as a service - English
Så här beställer du kort som en tjänst - Svenska
The first step is to sign up to Nexus GO, where you can configure the cards and key fob profiles that will be available from your organization's ordering portal:
- Sign up and log in to Nexus GO.
- Go to Services > Cards. Click Request new card.
- Go through the steps in the wizard to set up a card or key fob profile. Click Help me out in Nexus GO to send a help request to Nexus's experts. You can go back at any time to edit the information.
- Confirm the new profile. Nexus will create the layout and send you a sample card.
- When you are happy with the sample card, log in to Nexus GO and approve the design. Nexus will add the new profile in the ordering portal.
These are the steps to set up a card or key fob profile in Nexus GO Cards onboarding tool:
It is recommended that you know most of the details on media type and technology before going through the steps. If you need personal help, click Help me out in Nexus GO to send a help request to Nexus's experts. You can also go back to update the profile later if you don't know all the details.
In the step Configure technology, configure the card or key fob technologies to match your access control systems.
There are two ways to order cards, either from your organization's online catalog in the ordering portal or from the ordering API. To order cards via the ordering API, see here.
To order cards from the ordering portal:
- Go to Nexus GO Cards ordering portal and log in with the user name and password that you received from Nexus.
- Click New order.
- Select a product from the menu. The products available are the ones that have been configured in the onboarding tool.
- Enter data in the mandatory fields, such as name, photo, and signature.
- Select accessories, such as a card holder and lanyard.
- Review the order and select normal or priority delivery.
- Click Accept to place the order.
In Nexus GO Web Shop you can order everything you need to produce your own access cards, login cards and key fobs, such as plastic card printers, key fob encoders and identity carriers.