This article describes how to manage to notify the user about a card order, or to not notify the user in the use case Order card (external production) in the Cards add-on External production package in Smart ID Identity Manager. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases for the Cards add-on External production package here: Cards add-on External production - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script CardsAddonExtProdScriptOptions.
In the script, go to the CardsAddonExtProdOrderEmail variable, see the example. By default it is set to true, which means that an email is sent after that card has been ordered.
- If you don't want to send an email, set CardsAddonExtProdOrderEmail to false.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|An email is sent out after a card order
|No email is sent after a card order