This article describes how to add a user account in Smart ID Digital Access component.
- The authentication method that shall be used must be available, see Set up authentication method in Digital Access.
Step by step instruction
- Log in to Digital Access Admin with an administrator account.
- In Digital Access Admin, go to Manage Accounts and Storage.
- Click User Accounts > Add User Account...
To reuse existing user information for a user stored in the directory service, enter User ID and click Link User. The display name is retrieved from the directory service, as well as the name for User Location in Directory.
- If applicable, click Add Custom-defined User Attribute... and enter settings, otherwise click Next.
- Select the authentication method that shall be used for the user account, for example, PortWise Password.
If the user account includes a reference to a user in user storage, and the email address and cell phone number are stored on that user, these are displayed.
Depending on the authentication method selected, enter settings and make selections. For more information, click the ?-sign.