This article describes how a Workplace certificate agent locks an asset certificate in the Workplace package in Smart ID Identity Manager.
The certificate is in state "valid".
- In Identity Manager Operator, go to the Search page and select Workplace certificate from the drop-down list.
- Click Search and select a valid certificate.
- Click Lock certificate.
- Select a Reason from a drop-down list.
- Click Next to proceed with the process or Cancel to close the process.
- If the asset was created with an approval step, the locking of the certificate must be approved. For more information, see Workplace - Approval handling.
Use case details
|Use case description
A Workplace certificate agent wants to lock an asset certificate.
Depending on the selected revocation reason, the certificate state changes to:
Lock asset certificate
Identity Manager Operator
Search>Asset certificate>Search for any kind of certificates in state "valid"