Use case scenario
An operator wants to lock a temporary card.
This article describes how an operator locks a temporary card in Smart ID Identity Manager. Read more here: Smart ID Workforce use cases
- The temporary card must be in state "assigned" or "unassigned"
Step-by-step instruction for the operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Operator with your user account.
- In the SEARCH page, select Temporary card in the drop-down list.
Select state Assigned or Unassigned in the Status drop-down list, and click Search. A list of cards with state assigned or unassigned appears.
Select the card you want to lock and click Lock temporary card.
To cancel the process, see "Cancel the process" below.
Click Next to lock the temporary card for the user. The card will now be in the state locked.
To cancel the process:
- Click Cancel to close the process.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
Use case details
|Use case description
|As an operator I want to lock a temporary card
Lock temporary card
Identity Manager Operator
On temporary card object>Lock temporary card
There are no options for this use case.