A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the option.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases here: Users - Options
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Script.
- Select the script UsersScriptOptions.
In the section Process end states in the script, go to the UsersOptionActivate variable, see the example. By default it is set to true, that is, the end state when you create a user is "active".
- If you instead want the end state when you create a user to be "inactive", set UsersOptionActivate to false.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates)
|The end state of a user will be "active" when a user is created
|The end state of a user will be "inactive" when a user is created
Click here to see the whole manage options script.