This article describes how to manage the option where to show the QR code in the use cases Supply mobile ID for a user and Get mobile ID (self-service user) in the Mobile ID package in Smart ID Identity Manager. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases for the Mobile ID package here: Mobile ID - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script MobileIDScriptOptions.
- In the script, go to the MobileIDSelfServiceOptionSendQRCodeViaEmail variable. By default it is set to false, which means that the QR code is NOT sent out via email, but is shown in Smart ID Self-Service when the user issues a mobile ID.
- If you want to send the QR code by email, set the variables to true.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|The QR code is shown in Smart ID Self-Service.
|The QR code is sent by email