This article describes the meetings template that is set up in Identity Manager Admin. This template is only available if the Visitor Management module is licensed. The meetings template is used to connect persons (such as visitors and employees) to a meeting via object relations.
The Visitor Management module is licensed.
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as an admin user.
To add or edit a meetings template:
- Go to Home > Meetings.
- To add a meetings template, click +New. Enter details:
- Enter a Name and optionally a Description.
- Select a Data Pool.
- Click Save+Edit.
The Meetings panel is shown.
- To edit an existing meetings template, double-click the meeting template name.
- Select a State Graph from the selection box.
New tabs are displayed, one for each state in the connected state graph.
If no different states are needed, select StatelessStateGraphDefinition as state graph.
Select a process for creating a new instance of a meeting. This process is started when a user selects the template in Identity Manager and clicks NEW:
- In Process, select a process in the selection box.
Select the data pool fields that are to be used in the quick search in the Home tab of Identity Manager:
- Click Field Selection.
- Check the fields to be used in quick search.
- If you want to change the view order, select a field, and move it up or down with the arrow buttons.
- Click OK.
To specify which users and roles shall have read access to the template:
- Go to the Permissions tab.
- Click on the users in the Read area.
- To add permissions for a specific user, click the Add user icon and select the user in the drop-down list.
- To add permissions for a role, click the Add role icon and select the role in the drop-down list.
For each state of the object (each displayed in a separate tab), select a form for how to display the object in this state. Also select processes to be started for commands like Save and Delete:
- Go to the tab for the specific state, for example Active.
- In Form, select the form to display the object contents of this type in the given state.
- If you want to specify processes that shall be started for Default Commands, such as Save and Delete, select those processes in the drop-down lists.
In Identity Manager, the default commands are displayed as symbols above the panel. These commands can have different effects depending on the current state.
If you want to offer another command in Identity Manager for the given state, click + in Additional Commands. Select the Process to be displayed. Optionally, to copy data from a data pool to the start form of the process, choose a Mapping.
For example, for a Meeting in state active, Assign Person to Meeting can be an additional command.
In Identity Manager, the added commands will be shown in the What do you want to do? panel on the right.
- Click Save.
If any mandatory settings are missing, an error message will be shown. Otherwise, there will be a message saying Successful saving.