In Smart ID Digital Access component, a number of commonly used applications are available as partly pre-configured standard resources. The purpose of the standard resources is to facilitate registration. You create a standard resource using a wizard, which creates the applicable web and/or tunnel resources for you.
You use a wizard to create the resources with a minimum of manual configuration. After completing the wizard, applicable web and/or tunnel resources are created.
- Log in to Digital Access Admin with an administrator account.
- In Digital Access Admin, go to Manage Resource Access.
- Click Standard Resources.
- Select the standard resource that you want to add. Click the + sign to open the headings.
- Click Add this Standard Resource.
- Make the settings. For more information, click the ?-sign.