This article describes how to manage the option to send PIN information via email or via printing. This is used in the use case Assign temporary card in Smart ID Identity Manager, the Temporary cards package. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases here: Temporary cards - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script TempCardsScriptOptions.
In the section PIN and PUK Management in the script, go to the TempCardsPINDeliveryMethod variable, see the example. By default it is set to print, that is, the PIN information is printed in a PIN letter.
Example: PIN delivery method is set to "print"
- If you want to send the PIN information via email instead, set TempCardsPINDeliveryMethod to email.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|The PIN information is printed
|The PIN information is sent to the user in an email
Click here to see the whole manage options script.