This article describes how to manage the option to set the PIN length. This is used in the use case Assign temporary card in Smart ID Identity Manager, the Add-on temporary cards package. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases here: Temporary cards - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script TempCardsScriptOptions.
In the section PIN and PUK Management in the script, go to the TempCardsPINLength variable, see the example. By default it is set to 6.
- If you want the PIN length to be 4, set TempCardsPINLength to 4.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|The PIN length is 6
|The PIN length is 4
Click here to see the whole manage options script.