This article describes the steps that have to be done with the Users add-on CSV package in Smart ID before you can start to use the system.
- Upload the Users package in Identity Manager Admin, see Users - Start-up guide.
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
Log in to Identity Manager Admin as administrator. Default login credentials are username: admin, password: admin.
It is recommended to change the password for the administrator user.
To upload the usersAddonCSV.zip package in the Identity Manager Admin:
- In Identity Manager Admin, select the Configuration file tab.
- Click Upload configuration.
- Click Select file and add the path to the usersAddonCSV.zip file.
- Click Upload.
The Quick search>User>Create User process in Identity Manager Operator must be changed:
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Identities > Users > General.
- Change the Process to "Create user".
- Click Save.
There are options that can be set for many of the use cases. These are described here: Users add-on CSV - Options.
- Set the options that need to be changed from the default values.