Nexus Personal Desktop Client is a smart card middleware integrating smart cards and security tokens and provides your users with intuitive two-factor authentication (2FA), digital signing, and email encryption.
In this section, you find:
- an overview of the component and its main features,
- the latest news and release notes,
- details on how to get started with the client,
- configuration and customization of settings for your use,
- all available interfaces and integrations, and more.
Nexus Personal Desktop Client documentation includes: