Release Date: 2020-07-24
Nexus Personal Desktop Client 5.4 has been released today.
Detailed feature list
|Jira ticket no
Improved Windows proxy detection
On Windows 8.1 and newer, Plugout will now use native windows APIs to detect proxy settings.
More algorithms for CSP
CSP module for soft tokens and some cards on Windows now offers more algorithms.
TLS 1.3 client authentication with CardOS 4.3b, 4.4 and MD840
TLS 1.3 client authentication is now supported with CardOS 4.3b, 4.4 and MD840 cards
|Jira ticket no
|Changing PIN with Reiner SCT pinpad reader failed.
|When card content is updated, for example, during certificate renewal, cache is now correctly invalidated to avoid stale data being used.
|PPA now ignores superfluous spaces in configuration file. Empty PIN Encryption "File" entry is now treated as if it wasn't there at all. (Also PER-3984)
|Crash with Charismatics CSSI card has been fixed.
|Personal only loads dynamic libraries (card, language etc.) digitally signed and located in its binary directory.
- Personal Desktop Client 5.3 was the last release that supported Windows 2008R2. For more information, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4456235/end-of-support-for-windows-server-2008-and-windows-server-2008-r2
- Personal Desktop Client 5.3 was the last release that supported SLED 12. For more information, see https://www.suse.com/lifecycle/
- Personal Desktop Client 5.3 was the last release that supported OpenSUSE 42.3. For more information, see https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-security-announce/2019-07/msg00000.html
- The browse dialog for soft token import does not work on macOS Catalina. Instead, manually enter the full path to the soft token and click Import. For more information, see Personal Desktop Client user's guide.
- Windows 7 is supported only under extended contract. Contact Nexus for further information.
For information regarding support, training and other services in your area, please visit our website at www.nexusgroup.com/.
Nexus offers maintenance and support services for Nexus Personal Desktop Client to customers and partners. For more information, please refer to the Nexus Technical Support at www.nexusgroup.com/support/, or contact your local sales representative.