Use case scenario
An operator wants to delete a created identifier.
This article describes how an operator deletes an identifier. Read more here: Smart ID Workforce use cases
The identifier can be used when users are created, see Create user.
Step-by-step instruction for the operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Operator with your user account.
On the Search page, select Identifier from the drop-down list.
To cancel the process, see "Cancel the process" below.
- Click Search to get a list of the identifiers.
- Select the identifier that you want to delete and click Delete identifier.
Click Next to confirm the deletion.
To cancel the process:
- Click Cancel to close the process.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
Use case details
|Use case description
As an operator I want to delete a created identifier
Identity Manager Operator
On the identifier object > Delete identifier
There are no options for this use case.