Use case scenario
An operator wants to request temporary cards
This article describes how an operator requests temporary cards in Smart ID Identity Manager. Read more here: Smart ID Workforce use cases
When the temporary card has been requested, the card can be produced. See Issue multiple temporary cards (batch order) for more information.
- The user (that shall have the card) must be in state "active"
Step-by-step instruction for the operator
- Log in to Identity Manager Operator with your user account.
In the Quick search drop-down list, select Temporary card.
Click Request temporary cards.
To cancel the process, see "Cancel the process" below.
- Select the number of temporary cards (between 1-9) you want to order in the Amount: drop-down list.
Click Next to request the card(s). The card(s) will now be in state requested.
To cancel the process:
- Click Cancel to close the process.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
Use case details
|Use case description
|As an operator I want to request temporary cards
Request temporary cards
Identity Manager Operator
Process start> Quick search>Request temporary cards
There are no options for this use case.