This article describes how to manage the option to decide how to recover encryption certificates in the use case Supply mobile ID for a user in the Mobile ID package in Smart ID Identity Manager. A script in Identity Manager Admin is used to manage the options.
See a list of all available options in the Smart ID use cases for the Mobile ID package here: Mobile ID - Options
Step-by-step instruction for the administrator
- Log in to Identity Manager Admin as Administrator.
- In Identity Manager Admin, go to Home > Scripts.
- Select the script MobileIDScriptOptions.
- In the script, go to the MobileIDOptionsDisplayEncryptionCertificatesForm variable, see the example. By default it is set to false, which means that the three latest encryption certificates are recovered automatically in the background.
- If you instead want to select certificates manually, set MobileIDOptionsDisplayEncryptionCertificatesForm to true.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to save the updated script (or exit without saving if there are no updates).
|The three latest encryption certificates are recovered automatically in the background
|Manually select the encryption certificates that shall be recovered